Win a Trip to Taiwan at Bang Bang Oriental
One lucky winner will have the chance to win a return ticket to Taipei, Taiwan courtesy of China Airlines with Bang Bang Oriental’s Lucky Raffle Competition.
From , diners who spend will be given . The raffle ticket will then be placed into a box in the food hall and the winner will be drawn on
The winner will receive
• Purchases must be made between 1st January 2019 12:00pm – 31st January 2019 9:30pm at any vendor within Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall for a minimum spend of £15 in a single transaction.
• Entries must be completed and placed inside the Lucky Raffle collection box by the end of trading day on 31st January 2019 9:30pm. The Lucky Raffle collection box is placed in front of the notice board.
• The prize draw will take place on Friday 1 February 2019 from 7:00pm to 8:40pm at Bang Bang Oriental’s Chinese New Year event.
• The prize is one FREE China Airlines Economy Class ticket from London to Taipei (LGW-TPE) round trip.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) working in Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, its vendors and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The prize winner needs to contact China Airlines Customer Care Centre within three months from the date of announcement in exchange for the ticket. J
• UK Customer Care Center contact number (0)2076-446110 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Winners will receive CHINA AIRLINES COMPLIMENTARY TICKET CERTIFICATE. The winner of this certificate needs to fill in his/her name. It is the winner’s responsibility to keep the original copy of the certificate, as duplicates will not be given.
• The passport copy and the original copy of the complimentary ticket certificate are required upon reservations as proof. The winner may visit China Airlines UK Customer Care Centre to present the documents mentioned or to send it by post to Minstrel House, 1F, 2 Chapel Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DQ .
• Airport taxes and airlines surcharges are not included in the prize. Payment is required upon ticketing. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. Please provide your credit card details upon request. Cash payment is not allowed.
• Winners must be present with the winning tickets to win, making it clear to the announcer that their raffle ticket is the winning ticket at the time of the announcement. If a winner cannot be identified at the draw, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up.
• Use of false names will result in disqualification.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or misplacement.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall and China Airlines relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is Edgware Capital Limited, venue operator of Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, Unit C (First Floor), 399 Edgware Road, Kingsbury, London NW9 0FH.
• The provider of the prize (China Airlines) is specified within the promotional material.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The promoter reserves the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
• Where applicable, the decision of the management is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• Once the winner has redeemed their rafﬂe ticket for the prize, the winner is subject to the provider of the prize (China Airlines)’s terms and conditions and Bang Bang Oriental does not take any responsibility for the redemption thereafter.
Sign-up to receive the latest news and offersSign-up Here