Bang Bang Oriental will be hosting an evening of celebrations for Chinese New Year on Friday 1 February 2019 – marking the start of the Year of the Pig.
Chinese New Year celebrations will be free to enter with performances from 7.00pm until 8.30pm. One lucky guest will have the chance to win a return economy class ticket to Taipei, Taiwan nonstop from Gatwick courtesy of China Airlines. The Money God will be handing out red envelops to guests with one containing the free ticket to Taipei.
A range of traditional Chinese events will be taking place throughout the evening including Lion Dancing, Dai Dance, Hulusi Flute, Guzheng, and Erhu Performances, Ribbon Dancing, Face Changing and a Mongolian Dance Showcase.
The winner of the January 2019 Lucky Raffle will also be announced at the New Year celebrations and will receive another return ticket to Taipai.
Traditional Lion Dance performances will also be taking place on Saturday 2 February at 7:00pm to bring good luck and fortune for the New Year ahead.
Red Envelope Campaign Terms & Conditions:
• The red envelop will be given at on Friday 1 February 2019 from 7:00pm to 8:40pm at Bang Bang Oriental’s Chinese New Year event.
• Winners must be present with the ‘’CHINA AIRLINES WINNER’’ paper inside the red envelope to win, making it clear to the announcer that their red envelope is the winning red envelope at the time of the announcement.
• The prize is one FREE China Airlines Economy Class ticket from London to Taipei (LGW-TPE) round trip.
• The prize winner needs to contact China Airlines Customer Care Centre within three months from the date of announcement in exchange for the ticket. This ticket is valid for three months from the date of issuance. The complementary ticket certificate and ticket cannot be redeemed for cash and will be annotated as non-endorsable/non-refundable/non-transferable and non-reroutable and non-cashable.
• UK Customer Care Center contact number (0)2076-446110 or Email: email@example.com
• Winners will receive CHINA AIRLINES COMPLIMENTARY TICKET CERTIFICATE. The winner of this certificate needs to fill in his/her name. It is the winner’s responsibility to keep the original copy of the certificate, as duplicates will not be given.
• The passport copy and the original copy of the complimentary ticket certificate are required upon reservations as proof. The winner may visit China Airlines UK Customer Care Centre to present the documents mentioned or to send it by post to Minstrel House, 1F, 2 Chapel Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DQ.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) working in Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, its vendors and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• Airport taxes and airlines surcharges are not included in the prize. Payment is required upon ticketing. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. Please provide your credit card details upon request. Cash payment is not allowed.
• Use of false names will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or misplacement.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall and China Airlines relating to any post-winning publicity.
• The promoter reserves the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
• Where applicable, the decision of the management is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The Promoter is Edgware Capital Limited, venue operator of Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, Unit C (First Floor), 399 Edgware Road, Kingsbury, London NW9 0FH.
• The provider of the prize (China Airlines) is specified within the promotional material.
• Once the winner has redeemed their ‘’CHINA AIRLINES WINNER’’ paper for the prize, the winner is subject to the provider of the prize (China Airlines)’s terms and conditions and Bang Bang Oriental does not take any responsibility for the redemption thereafter.
Sign-up to receive the latest news and offersSign-up Here